I stood close enough to get this shot, but not close enough to capture the conversation. A taxing situation for this writer! Lovers? Friends looking for directions, or? Endless possibilities in Carnaby Street, London, England!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- When's Autumn better? Sitting outside listening to thunder rolling in. Cheers! 5 days ago
- @VikingBooks if Voltaire drank 50 on average with chocolate...perhaps 5 days ago
- Pouring with rain outside the studio. Here's some sunshine! #dogs#artist#author#painting#writing https://t.co/8roSBhI3gF 5 days ago
- Good morning world!#dogs#terriers#foxterriers#oilpainting#joy https://t.co/FlKDOhR4p7 6 days ago
- @BBCWomansHour @jessphillips not news at all sadly. Did that all my schools years yonks ago. 1 week ago