I stood close enough to get this shot, but not close enough to capture the conversation. A taxing situation for this writer! Lovers? Friends looking for directions, or? Endless possibilities in Carnaby Street, London, England!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- Fava Beans from the victory garden. These will end up in olive oil, dash of salt, and Lemon… instagram.com/p/BISp1pVh_v1/ 1 day ago
- One bent petal in the summer border. #flowersofinstagram #flowerphotography #thisisengland… instagram.com/p/BIQhs0HhXL0/ 2 days ago
- Hydragenas in the kitchen. #englishome #englishvintage#vintageshop#bread#thisislondon… instagram.com/p/BIQaUQjBPPR/ 2 days ago
- Lily in the garden this morning. The scent is incredible travelling a least a thousand feet.… instagram.com/p/BINQo9Th6B_/ 3 days ago
- Raindrops and roses a favourite thing especially with this English rose in the garden… instagram.com/p/BILQsRJh79C/ 4 days ago