I stood close enough to get this shot, but not close enough to capture the conversation. A taxing situation for this writer! Lovers? Friends looking for directions, or? Endless possibilities in Carnaby Street, London, England!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- RT @Rumplepimple: #FF @ThePupNation @thegirlshour @bashandlucy_ @smDeWittHall @ScruffiesCrazy @stlpublicradio @MyTalentHounds https://t.… 13 hours ago
- Fava Beans from the victory garden. These will end up in olive oil, dash of salt, and Lemon… instagram.com/p/BISp1pVh_v1/ 1 month ago
- One bent petal in the summer border. #flowersofinstagram #flowerphotography #thisisengland… instagram.com/p/BIQhs0HhXL0/ 1 month ago
- Hydragenas in the kitchen. #englishome #englishvintage#vintageshop#bread#thisislondon… instagram.com/p/BIQaUQjBPPR/ 1 month ago
- Lily in the garden this morning. The scent is incredible travelling a least a thousand feet.… instagram.com/p/BINQo9Th6B_/ 1 month ago