St Paul’s still stirs my heart. I was on the river desperately hoping it would not rain as the sky was dark and was that a funnel cloud to the left? Best get indoors for a cup of tea! This week’s black and white photograph. A view from the river Thames.
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- London wp.me/p27rEH-1tT 1 week ago
- Mr. Post Man Please... blogging about Zip Codes wp.me/p27rEH-1tF via @SheldonSusan 2 weeks ago
- Tales from the City--Mr. PostMan Please... wp.me/p27rEH-1tF 2 weeks ago
- I love London's Iron Railing, here's this week's black and white photograph of a stunning rail. wp.me/p27rEH-1tL via @SheldonSusan 2 weeks ago
- London Iron Railing wp.me/p27rEH-1tL 2 weeks ago