I stood close enough to get this shot, but not close enough to capture the conversation. A taxing situation for this writer! Lovers? Friends looking for directions, or? Endless possibilities in Carnaby Street, London, England!
Ted’s Day Out, a short story available on Amazon
Copyright Notice©Susan Sheldon Nolen All written work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the author. All art work produced herein is protected by copyright and can only be reproduced with expressed permission from the artist.
Come join my Circle on Google +
- RT @carrie_rubin: Enough with #amwriting and trying to make this scene work. It's Friday and time for this: https://t.co/bMy3sSuzl0 15 hours ago
- RT @BBCWorld: The moment an autistic boy met his new service dog: bbc.in/2dQM735 https://t.co/Kx1JBjAbMl 3 days ago
- Have you chosen the book title yet? Now? Okay now? https://t.co/s5m6KKEw3g 4 days ago
- Book title. Sometimes they just happen, other times it's scotch,long walks, and pondering. 4 days ago
- RT @SheldonSusan: Oh the stupidity. A ban on Eu academics? How backwards have we become that we do not want to share intelligence? #Brexit 2 weeks ago